Condition - NEW
Created in 1876 for working on the East London Line, No. 54 'Waddon' was bought by the SE&CR in 1904, acting as a motor train preforming light passenger services across Kent. Later the locomotive was employed on shunting and piloting duties before being re-numbered 680S and refurbished, and again refurbished by BR and numbered D.S680 in 1952. In 1962 the locomotive was presented to the Canada Railway Historical Association and decorated in LB&SCR before being shipped to Canada for exhibition.
Shipping and Returns
Standard shipping rate of £2.00
Free delivery on all products over £50.00